Saturday, February 28, 2015

Welcome to My Denver Metro / Front Range BLOG!

Hi, I'm Andrea Richardson and I am proud to present myself to you as Colorado's newest Realtor. Though newly licensed, I am not new to the industry. In fact, I have worked in the real estate field for over 10 years, and have experience with custom home builders, commercial property management, and residential home transactions.

I have enjoyed all of these experiences but, it's time that I put my customer service skills to work where they can do the most good-- working directly with clients as they buy and sell their homes. I hope to be of service to you. As a home owner myself, I know the importance of finding just the right home -- and how to attract just the right buyer.

If you are thinking about buying or selling, or just interested in learning a bit more about the market, please feel free to contact me at:andrea.richardson@stucyrealty.com, call me at 720-628-3339, or just browse my website at: www.richardson-realty.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment